Looking to employ an ambitious administrator to work within our growing local South West financial services business.
– Rotated phone coverage
– General admin including, data input and processing
– Distribution of offers
– Complying with FCA regulations, company standards and policies, e.g. Financial Crime, Treating Customers Fairy, Complaints Procedures etc
– Awareness of lender and providers criteria
– Regular rotation through different business teams, including mortgage, marketing and IFA
– Ad hoc projects from Directors
– Ad hoc duties from Team Leaders and Advisers
The right candidate will be:
– Ambitious – This role offers a pathway to Mortgage Adviser
– Have excellent customer service and phone manner
– IT literate
– Be a stickler for grammar and details
– Willing to get stuck in and learn
– Ready to commit to a business and grow within it in return
– Financial services experience is looked upon favourably but is not a requirement for this role.
Benefits of 1st Financial Group:
– Pathways to an employed adviser role
– Four weeks paid leave
– Offices in the idyllic Prockters Farm Office Complex
– Ample free parking
– Access to top rate Silvers Café
1st Financial Group is based in the heart of Somerset; we’ve built a strong reputation on delivering smart, straightforward advice that helps our clients flourish. Since we opened for business back in 2001, we’ve helped people at all of life’s different stages to help plan and grow their finances.
Job Type: Full-time
Email your CV to Flourish@firstfinancial.group to apply.