Job Description for Independent Financial Adviser
What we are looking for
Advisers who would like to do more business by having a proactive admin team take the load off.
1st Financial Group Ltd are directly authorised and regulated and based in the heart of Somerset. We work hand in hand with our advisers in coaching, compliance and admin to ensure they receive bespoke support.
Owned and run by current advisers, not ex-advisers or a financier’s in London. Our leaders understand the challenges advisers face, and the work environment advisers need to flourish, and they have created it.
When you go on holiday, our team will take care of your clients and work for you. Your clients would remain yours and with bespoke arrangements to suit your circumstances with the company owners.
– Opportunity to be classed as an Independent Financial Adviser
– Access to a team of talented professional administrators to support you
– Many of our admin team are former advisers
– Bespoke marketing and business development
– Top notch admin team
– Full compliance support
– Pleasant atmosphere and culture
– Your time is your own
– IT, marketing, compliance, admin and following-up is taken care of
– Idyllic rural location with ample parking and quick access to M5, Taunton, Bridgwater, Glastonbury and surrounding villages.
– Top rated café on location and pleasant country walks on your lunch breaks.
The Ideal Role For
– Existing phone-based advisers with a current client bank
– One-man band adviser who would like to do more business
– A financial planner who would like more personal time
– RDR Qualifications
– Existing client bank (Though for the right adviser, leads may be provided many of our new clients are from referrals, and our advisers often pass them over)
– Be currently advising
– We place our clients at the heart of what we do, and our business continues to grow through our referrals.
Our advisers do well and work at their own pace with full admin support.
Email your CV to Flourish@firstfinancial.group to apply.